Questions that our coachees cope with are for example:
- “I want to stay strong when things get complex”
- “I have a difficult time coping with political and psychological games”
- “I am reaching the limits of my efficiency, right when I have to step up my game since I’ve been given more responsibility”
- “The complexity of my projects increases, can you help me cope with that?”
- “I lack tactical and strategical insights in order to take the next steps in a complex environment”
These dilemma’s also include a negotiation with yourself. You are blinded by your own way of thinking and stumble upon the common pitfalls. Our coaching sessions are concrete and practical on the one hand. On the other hand, we investigate deeper patterns and beliefs, as this is often where a breakthrough can be realized.